REDDING, Conn. - Mary A. Stankey-Bradley of Redding, formerly of Southport, died Thursday, Aug. 14. She was 70.
Stankey-Bradley was born June 4, 1944, to Anna M. (Lango) Stankey and Steven A. Stankey and lived her early years in Southport. She was an art teacher for grades K-6 in the Trumbull School System for 22 years. Upon retirement from teaching she worked for several years at the former Seven Country Ducks Gift Shop in Monroe. She attended both Southern Connecticut State University and the University of Bridgeport where she earned her Master's Degree.
Stankey-Bradley is survived by her husband, Richard J. Bradley. She was predeceased by her parents; and brothers, Stephen Stankey and Stanley Stankey.
There will be no calling hours. A Memorial Mass will be celebrated Friday, August 22 at 10 a.m. in St. Stephen Church, 6948 Main St., Trumbull. Interment will be private at the convenience of the family.
For more information, please visit: www.parentelauro.com/
- 1 Fairfield Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Fairfield, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Bridgeport Woman Charged In Fight With Roommate In Fairfield