FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Maureen E. Halpin DPM, of Fairfield died Wednesday, Sept. 3. She was 40.
Halpin was born in Bridgeport, to Richard and Janet (Christensen) Halpin, and was a lifelong area resident. She was a doctor at Fairfield Podiatry Associates for 13 years. She was a graduate of Notre Dame High School class of 1991, University of Scranton class of 1995, and Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine class of 1999. She was a member of the American Board of Podiatric Orthopedic and Primary Podiatric Medicine.
Halpin is survived by her parents; sister, Shannon Halpin-Brunt (John); nephew and niece; several aunts, uncles; and cousins.
Calling hours are Friday, Sept. 5 at the Larson Funeral Home, 2496 North Ave., Bridgeport. Funeral service will be held Saturday, Sept. 6 at 10 a.m. directly at Our Lady of the Assumption Church in Fairfield for a Mass of Christian Burial. Interment will be in Mt. Grove Cemetery in Bridgeport.
Donations may be made in Halpin’s memory to Swim Across the Sound, 2800 Main St Bridgeport , CT 06606.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 3 Fairfield Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy