FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Maureen Kathryn Clarke of Fairfield died Monday, Sept. 1. She was 49.
Clarke was born in Nyack, N.Y., to Edward J. Heed and Kathleen Heed of Rockland County, and had been a Fairfield resident for the last 11 years. She graduated from Plattsburg University with a degree in nursing. She worked as an emergency room nurse at White Plains Hospital.
Clarke is survived by her husband, Paul G. Clarke, III; mother, Kathleen; children, Danielle, Kaitlyn and Connor Clarke; brother, Edward J. Heed, Jr.; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her father, Edward.
Calling hours are Friday, Sept. 5 from 4 to 8 p.m. in the Spear-Miller Funeral Home, 39 South Benson Road, Fairfield. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Saturday, Sept. 6 at 10 a.m. meeting directly at St. Thomas Aquinas Church, 1719 Post Road, Fairfield. Interment will follow in Most Holy Trinity Cemetery, East Hampton, N.Y.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to: American Lyme Disease Foundation, Inc., P.O. Box 466 Lyme, CT 0637.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 3 Enjoy A Parade On Memorial Day, Fairfield
- 4 Big Crowds Turn Out For Fairfield's Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Flags To Fly At Half-Staff In Fairfield Until Noon On Memorial Day