FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Mava H. Pekar, formerly of Fairfield, died Tuesday, Oct. 15. She was 90.
Pekar retired as a teachers aide from the Fairfield Public School System. Upon her retirement, she and her husband started a small craft business and participated in craft shows.
Pekar is survived by her daughters, Suzanne Pekar of Everett, Wa., and Denise Pekar of Stratford; and sister-in-law, Adeline Pekar of Trumbull. She was predeceased by her husband, John Pekar.
Private funeral arrangements are in the care of the Fairfield Funeral Home of Edmund W. Dougiello, 36 South Pine Creek Road.
- 1 Police Track Down Suspect After Southport Residents Interrupt Home Burglary
- 2 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 3 Snow Threatens Fairfield County On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Happy Birthday To Fairfield’s Tina Weymouth
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Fairfield