FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Mava H. Pekar, formerly of Fairfield, died Tuesday, Oct. 15. She was 90.
Pekar retired as a teachers aide from the Fairfield Public School System. Upon her retirement, she and her husband started a small craft business and participated in craft shows.
Pekar is survived by her daughters, Suzanne Pekar of Everett, Wa., and Denise Pekar of Stratford; and sister-in-law, Adeline Pekar of Trumbull. She was predeceased by her husband, John Pekar.
Private funeral arrangements are in the care of the Fairfield Funeral Home of Edmund W. Dougiello, 36 South Pine Creek Road.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 3 Norwalk-Based Soccer Team Plays In Quarterfinals Of U.S. Tourney
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Fairfield
- 5 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7