FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Mava H. Pekar, formerly of Fairfield, died Tuesday, Oct. 15. She was 90.
Pekar retired as a teachers aide from the Fairfield Public School System. Upon her retirement, she and her husband started a small craft business and participated in craft shows.
Pekar is survived by her daughters, Suzanne Pekar of Everett, Wa., and Denise Pekar of Stratford; and sister-in-law, Adeline Pekar of Trumbull. She was predeceased by her husband, John Pekar.
Private funeral arrangements are in the care of the Fairfield Funeral Home of Edmund W. Dougiello, 36 South Pine Creek Road.
- 1 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 2 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Girls Hurt In Fairfield Tubing Accident Moved To Yale-New Haven Hospital
- 5 Death Of Man Who Drowned After Bridgeport Bar Fight Is Ruled A Homicide