FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Mava H. Pekar, formerly of Fairfield, died Tuesday, Oct. 15. She was 90.
Pekar retired as a teachers aide from the Fairfield Public School System. Upon her retirement, she and her husband started a small craft business and participated in craft shows.
Pekar is survived by her daughters, Suzanne Pekar of Everett, Wa., and Denise Pekar of Stratford; and sister-in-law, Adeline Pekar of Trumbull. She was predeceased by her husband, John Pekar.
Private funeral arrangements are in the care of the Fairfield Funeral Home of Edmund W. Dougiello, 36 South Pine Creek Road.
- 1 Police: Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Fairfield Man Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 3 Woman Killed By Amtrak Train In Milford
- 4 Police: No Suspects In Bomb Threat Made At Seagrape, Inn At Fairfield Beach
- 5 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire