FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Mava H. Pekar, formerly of Fairfield, died Tuesday, Oct. 15. She was 90.
Pekar retired as a teachers aide from the Fairfield Public School System. Upon her retirement, she and her husband started a small craft business and participated in craft shows.
Pekar is survived by her daughters, Suzanne Pekar of Everett, Wa., and Denise Pekar of Stratford; and sister-in-law, Adeline Pekar of Trumbull. She was predeceased by her husband, John Pekar.
Private funeral arrangements are in the care of the Fairfield Funeral Home of Edmund W. Dougiello, 36 South Pine Creek Road.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 3 Memorial Day Thunderstorm Chance, Enhanced Fire Risk In Fairfield
- 4 Enjoy A Parade On Memorial Day, Fairfield
- 5 Big Crowds Turn Out For Fairfield's Memorial Day Parade