FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Michael Csonka Jr. of Fairfield died Wednesday, July 30. He was 89.
Csonka was born in Hungary. He came to the United States in 1932 and had been a Fairfield town resident for most of his life. He was a veteran of World War II, serving in the Army. He also worked for various machine shops until his retirement.
Csonka is survived by his son, Lance Csonka of Fairfield; daughter, Ilona Bragg (David) of California; and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his wife, Dorothy Lake Csonka; brother, John; and sister, Mary Szalley.
Funeral services will be private.
Memorial contributions may be made to the ASPCA c/o Gift Processing Center, P.O. Box 96929, Washington, DC 20077.
For more information, visit www.leskopolkefuneralhome.com/
- 1 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 2 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home
- 5 Fairfield Urges Residents To Be Prepared, Sign Up With CodeRED