FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Michael Csonka Jr. of Fairfield died Wednesday, July 30. He was 89.
Csonka was born in Hungary. He came to the United States in 1932 and had been a Fairfield town resident for most of his life. He was a veteran of World War II, serving in the Army. He also worked for various machine shops until his retirement.
Csonka is survived by his son, Lance Csonka of Fairfield; daughter, Ilona Bragg (David) of California; and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his wife, Dorothy Lake Csonka; brother, John; and sister, Mary Szalley.
Funeral services will be private.
Memorial contributions may be made to the ASPCA c/o Gift Processing Center, P.O. Box 96929, Washington, DC 20077.
For more information, visit www.leskopolkefuneralhome.com/
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 2 Keep An Eye On Your Purse; Fairfield Police Show How Easy It Is To Steal
- 3 Rollover Accident Cleared From Merritt Parkway Near Fairfield
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Fairfield Man Arrested On DUI, Narcotics Charges After Running Red Light