FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Michael Csonka Jr. of Fairfield died Wednesday, July 30. He was 89.
Csonka was born in Hungary. He came to the United States in 1932 and had been a Fairfield town resident for most of his life. He was a veteran of World War II, serving in the Army. He also worked for various machine shops until his retirement.
Csonka is survived by his son, Lance Csonka of Fairfield; daughter, Ilona Bragg (David) of California; and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his wife, Dorothy Lake Csonka; brother, John; and sister, Mary Szalley.
Funeral services will be private.
Memorial contributions may be made to the ASPCA c/o Gift Processing Center, P.O. Box 96929, Washington, DC 20077.
For more information, visit www.leskopolkefuneralhome.com/
- 1 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 2 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 3 Girls Hurt In Fairfield Tubing Accident Moved To Yale-New Haven Hospital
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods