FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Michael Csonka Jr. of Fairfield died Wednesday, July 30. He was 89.
Csonka was born in Hungary. He came to the United States in 1932 and had been a Fairfield town resident for most of his life. He was a veteran of World War II, serving in the Army. He also worked for various machine shops until his retirement.
Csonka is survived by his son, Lance Csonka of Fairfield; daughter, Ilona Bragg (David) of California; and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his wife, Dorothy Lake Csonka; brother, John; and sister, Mary Szalley.
Funeral services will be private.
Memorial contributions may be made to the ASPCA c/o Gift Processing Center, P.O. Box 96929, Washington, DC 20077.
For more information, visit www.leskopolkefuneralhome.com/
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Fairfield Skies On Sunday
- 2 Bridgeport House Painter Charged In Burglary Of Fairfield Home
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Fairfield On Wednesday
- 4 Fairfield Police Chief MacNamara Injured After Squad Car Is Rear-Ended
- 5 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield