FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Michael J. Devore, III, of Fairfield died May 15. He was 48.
Devore was born to Michael and John Ann Daniels Devore, of Brevard, N.C., and grew up in Redding. He attended Joel Barlow High School and continued his education at University of West Virginia. He worked most recently as a property caretaker for a private estate.
Devore is survived by his parents; sisters, Diane Devore, of Fairfield, Lisa Erickson (Mark), of Marietta, Ga., Laura Hollar (John), of Marietta, Ga.; nieces and nephews; brother-in-law, Joseph Rossetti; and numerous friends.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated June 29 at 1 p.m. in St. Patrick's Church, in Redding Ridge. Interment will be private.
Memorial contributions may be directed to: Bridgeport Hospital Foundation, 267 Grant Street , Bridgeport , CT 06610 (earmarked in his name for the Healing Garden ).
For more information, please visit www.LeskoPolkeFuneralHome.com
- 1 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Fairfield On Wednesday
- 3 Fairfield Police Chief MacNamara Injured After Squad Car Is Rear-Ended
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 5 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm