FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Michael J. Devore, III, of Fairfield died May 15. He was 48.
Devore was born to Michael and John Ann Daniels Devore, of Brevard, N.C., and grew up in Redding. He attended Joel Barlow High School and continued his education at University of West Virginia. He worked most recently as a property caretaker for a private estate.
Devore is survived by his parents; sisters, Diane Devore, of Fairfield, Lisa Erickson (Mark), of Marietta, Ga., Laura Hollar (John), of Marietta, Ga.; nieces and nephews; brother-in-law, Joseph Rossetti; and numerous friends.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated June 29 at 1 p.m. in St. Patrick's Church, in Redding Ridge. Interment will be private.
Memorial contributions may be directed to: Bridgeport Hospital Foundation, 267 Grant Street , Bridgeport , CT 06610 (earmarked in his name for the Healing Garden ).
For more information, please visit www.LeskoPolkeFuneralHome.com
- 1 Police Charge Fairfield Man With Interfering With Officer, DUI After Crash
- 2 Fairfield Business Falls Victim To UI Scam; Police Expecting Similar Crimes
- 3 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 4 Roof Of Fairfield Diner Catching Keys Tops Week’s News
- 5 Fairfield Couple Opens Up New Cheese Shop In Greenwich