FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Michael J. Huber of Fairfield died Friday, Feb. 21. He was 50.
Huber was born in Bridgeport, the son of John and Evelyn Huber. He was a lifelong Fairfield resident. He graduated from Andrew Warde High School and attended Sacred Heart University. He was employed in the liquor business, both in retail and wholesale distribution. His specialty was in wine.
Huber is survived by his wife, Janine; children, Tim, Julia and Annie all of Fairfield; brothers, Richard J. Huber (Donna), Tom Huber (Kathy) and John Huber (Lori); mother-in-law, Jean Tighe; and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Feb. 24, from 4 to 8 p.m. in the Spear-Miller Funeral Home, 39 S. Benson Road, Fairfield. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 26, at Holy Family Church, 700 Old Stratfield Road, Fairfield. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to an education fund established for the Huber children c/o Janine Huber.
- 1 Fairfield Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Fairfield, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Fairfield Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Fairfield; Blizzard Warning Issued