WELLESLEY, Mass. - Mildred Pastore Mazzeo of Wellesley died Wednesday, July 23. She was 98.
Mazzeo was born Nov. 9, 1915, in Bridgeport, Conn., and was the daughter of Lawrence and Susan Pastore. She was a long-time resident of Bridgeport. She worked as secretary to the principal at Our Lady of Assumption School in Fairfield and at Fairfield University as secretary to Rev. Thomas R. Fitzgerald, S.J., President of the University and Dr. John I. Griffin, Dean of Fairfield's School of Business.
Mazzeo is survived by her children, Katherine Ballou of Newton, Robert (Joanne) of Easton, Conn., and Paul (Brenda) of Osterville; nine grandchildren; and four great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Anthony; sister, Nancy; and brother, Lawrence.
A private memorial service will take place at a future date.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Mazzeo’s name may be made to Fairfield University, attn: Lynnette Sodha, Director of Planned Giving, 1073 North Benson Road, Fairfield, CT.
- 1 Teen Charged With Reckless Driving In Crash That Injured Warde Student
- 2 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 3 Fairfield's Plan B Burger Is Finally Ready To Open Its Doors
- 4 Police: Mercedes-Benz Of Fairfield Sees Rash Of Car Thefts
- 5 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station