WELLESLEY, Mass. - Mildred Pastore Mazzeo of Wellesley died Wednesday, July 23. She was 98.
Mazzeo was born Nov. 9, 1915, in Bridgeport, Conn., and was the daughter of Lawrence and Susan Pastore. She was a long-time resident of Bridgeport. She worked as secretary to the principal at Our Lady of Assumption School in Fairfield and at Fairfield University as secretary to Rev. Thomas R. Fitzgerald, S.J., President of the University and Dr. John I. Griffin, Dean of Fairfield's School of Business.
Mazzeo is survived by her children, Katherine Ballou of Newton, Robert (Joanne) of Easton, Conn., and Paul (Brenda) of Osterville; nine grandchildren; and four great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Anthony; sister, Nancy; and brother, Lawrence.
A private memorial service will take place at a future date.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Mazzeo’s name may be made to Fairfield University, attn: Lynnette Sodha, Director of Planned Giving, 1073 North Benson Road, Fairfield, CT.
- 1 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 2 Fairfield Woman Charged With Stealing Nearly $60 Worth Of Vanilla Extract
- 3 Fairfield Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Fairfield's Citrone Makes List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Fairfield