FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Mildred (O'Day) McCarthy of Fairfield died Saturday, June 21. She was 94.
McCarthy was a parishioner of Holy Family Church in Fairfield.
McCarthy is survived by her son, Timothy (Lisa) McCarthy; daughter-in-law, MaryHelen; three granddaughters; and two great-granddaughters. She was predeceased by her husband, Daniel J. McCarthy; twin sister, Dorothy; grandson, Keith; and son, David.
A private graveside service for the immediate family will be held Tuesday, June 24, at 10 a.m. in St. Michael's Cemetery in Stratford with the Rev. Guido Montanaro officiating.
For more information, visit shaughnesseybanksfuneralhome.com/
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Injured Driver Pulled From Early Morning Wreck In Fairfield
- 3 Tree Worker Injured After More Than 40-Foot Fall In Fairfield
- 4 Police: Fairfield Man Charged With Assaulting Mother's Boyfriend, 66
- 5 Waterbury Woman Killed By Train In Fairfield Identified