FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Mildred (O'Day) McCarthy of Fairfield died Saturday, June 21. She was 94.
McCarthy was a parishioner of Holy Family Church in Fairfield.
McCarthy is survived by her son, Timothy (Lisa) McCarthy; daughter-in-law, MaryHelen; three granddaughters; and two great-granddaughters. She was predeceased by her husband, Daniel J. McCarthy; twin sister, Dorothy; grandson, Keith; and son, David.
A private graveside service for the immediate family will be held Tuesday, June 24, at 10 a.m. in St. Michael's Cemetery in Stratford with the Rev. Guido Montanaro officiating.
For more information, visit shaughnesseybanksfuneralhome.com/
- 1 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 2 Fairfield Woman Charged With Stealing Nearly $60 Worth Of Vanilla Extract
- 3 Fairfield Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Fairfield's Citrone Makes List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Fairfield