FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Mildred (O'Day) McCarthy of Fairfield died Saturday, June 21. She was 94.
McCarthy was a parishioner of Holy Family Church in Fairfield.
McCarthy is survived by her son, Timothy (Lisa) McCarthy; daughter-in-law, MaryHelen; three granddaughters; and two great-granddaughters. She was predeceased by her husband, Daniel J. McCarthy; twin sister, Dorothy; grandson, Keith; and son, David.
A private graveside service for the immediate family will be held Tuesday, June 24, at 10 a.m. in St. Michael's Cemetery in Stratford with the Rev. Guido Montanaro officiating.
For more information, visit shaughnesseybanksfuneralhome.com/
- 1 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Fairfield On Wednesday
- 3 Fairfield Police Chief MacNamara Injured After Squad Car Is Rear-Ended
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 5 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm