FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Mildred (O'Day) McCarthy of Fairfield died Saturday, June 21. She was 94.
McCarthy was a parishioner of Holy Family Church in Fairfield.
McCarthy is survived by her son, Timothy (Lisa) McCarthy; daughter-in-law, MaryHelen; three granddaughters; and two great-granddaughters. She was predeceased by her husband, Daniel J. McCarthy; twin sister, Dorothy; grandson, Keith; and son, David.
A private graveside service for the immediate family will be held Tuesday, June 24, at 10 a.m. in St. Michael's Cemetery in Stratford with the Rev. Guido Montanaro officiating.
For more information, visit shaughnesseybanksfuneralhome.com/
- 1 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 2 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Girls Hurt In Fairfield Tubing Accident Moved To Yale-New Haven Hospital
- 5 Death Of Man Who Drowned After Bridgeport Bar Fight Is Ruled A Homicide