FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Mildred (O'Day) McCarthy of Fairfield died Saturday, June 21. She was 94.
McCarthy was a parishioner of Holy Family Church in Fairfield.
McCarthy is survived by her son, Timothy (Lisa) McCarthy; daughter-in-law, MaryHelen; three granddaughters; and two great-granddaughters. She was predeceased by her husband, Daniel J. McCarthy; twin sister, Dorothy; grandson, Keith; and son, David.
A private graveside service for the immediate family will be held Tuesday, June 24, at 10 a.m. in St. Michael's Cemetery in Stratford with the Rev. Guido Montanaro officiating.
For more information, visit shaughnesseybanksfuneralhome.com/
- 1 7 Fairfield Elementary Schools Listed Among Top 100 In State
- 2 Police: Fairfield Dad Drove Drunk After Taking His Kids Sledding
- 3 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 4 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Fairfield
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Fairfield; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely