YARMOUTH, Mass. - Nancy F. Homnick of Yarmouth Port, and formerly of Fairfield, Conn., died Tuesday, July 8. She was 80.
Homnick was born in Bridgeport, Conn., and was a daughter of Raymond and Irene Sweet Foisy. She was a graduate of Manchester (Conn.) High School and went on to earn her Bachelor's degree in Business from the University of Connecticut. She worked as an office administrator for more than 10 years.
Homnick is survived by her husband, John A. Homnick; children, Catherine H. Bly (Nash) of Milton, Jennifer Garfield (Larry) of Holland, Pa., and John S. Homnick (Elizabeth) of Lexington; five grandchildren; and sister, Claire F. Collins (William) of West Hartford. She was predeceased by her parents.
Services and interment will be held at a later date.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Homnick’s memory may be made to the by visiting http://www.alz.orghttp://www.alz.org
For more information, please visit: http://www.fluehr.com
- 1 Doctor From Fairfield Pleads Guilty To Narcotics Distribution, Fraud
- 2 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 3 Driver Critically Injured In Collision With Tractor-Trailer In Fairfield
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Meteor Shower From Halley's Comet Tail Will Be Visible In Fairfield