YARMOUTH, Mass. - Nancy F. Homnick of Yarmouth Port, and formerly of Fairfield, Conn., died Tuesday, July 8. She was 80.
Homnick was born in Bridgeport, Conn., and was a daughter of Raymond and Irene Sweet Foisy. She was a graduate of Manchester (Conn.) High School and went on to earn her Bachelor's degree in Business from the University of Connecticut. She worked as an office administrator for more than 10 years.
Homnick is survived by her husband, John A. Homnick; children, Catherine H. Bly (Nash) of Milton, Jennifer Garfield (Larry) of Holland, Pa., and John S. Homnick (Elizabeth) of Lexington; five grandchildren; and sister, Claire F. Collins (William) of West Hartford. She was predeceased by her parents.
Services and interment will be held at a later date.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Homnick’s memory may be made to the by visiting http://www.alz.orghttp://www.alz.org
For more information, please visit: http://www.fluehr.com
- 1 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Fairfield
- 2 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 5 Supporters Gather Across Fairfield County To Hear From Bernie Sanders