STRATFORD, Conn. - Nancy Ann Trainor of Stratford died Saturday, Aug. 2. She was 86.
Trainor was born in 1928, in Bridgeport, to Frank and Catherine Carr, and was a lifelong area resident. She was a graduate of St. Vincent's Nursing School. She worked as a registered nurse at St. Vincent's Medical Center, Sikorsky Aircraft and Fairfield University's Campus Health Center and as a parish nurse for St. Mark's in Stratford.
Trainor is survived by her daughter, Corey (Ron) Rainone; a grandson; sister-in-law, Marion Carr of Trumbull; and many nieces, nephews and their families. She was predeceased by her husband, John; sister, Mary; and brothers, John, Pat, Frank and Jim.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 5, from 4 to 8 p.m. Service will be held at 9:15 a.m.Wednesday, Aug. 6, at the Cyril F. Mullins Funeral Home, 399 White Plains Road, Trumbull, and at 10 a.m. at St. Mark's Church, 500 Wigwam Lane, Stratford. Interment will follow in Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
For more information, visit www.mullinsfh.com
- 1 Fairfield Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Fairfield, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Fairfield; Blizzard Warning Issued