STRATFORD, Conn. - Nancy Ann Trainor of Stratford died Saturday, Aug. 2. She was 86.
Trainor was born in 1928, in Bridgeport, to Frank and Catherine Carr, and was a lifelong area resident. She was a graduate of St. Vincent's Nursing School. She worked as a registered nurse at St. Vincent's Medical Center, Sikorsky Aircraft and Fairfield University's Campus Health Center and as a parish nurse for St. Mark's in Stratford.
Trainor is survived by her daughter, Corey (Ron) Rainone; a grandson; sister-in-law, Marion Carr of Trumbull; and many nieces, nephews and their families. She was predeceased by her husband, John; sister, Mary; and brothers, John, Pat, Frank and Jim.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 5, from 4 to 8 p.m. Service will be held at 9:15 a.m.Wednesday, Aug. 6, at the Cyril F. Mullins Funeral Home, 399 White Plains Road, Trumbull, and at 10 a.m. at St. Mark's Church, 500 Wigwam Lane, Stratford. Interment will follow in Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
For more information, visit www.mullinsfh.com
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Police Track Down Suspect After Southport Residents Interrupt Home Burglary
- 3 Fairfield Appoints Committee To Investigate Election Day Mishaps
- 4 Fairfield Man Sentenced 18 Months In Prison For Tax Evasion
- 5 Fairfield Police Charge Bridgeport Man With Stealing From Grandparents