FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Norma Frances Chalk of Fairfield died Feb. 22. She was 80.
Chalk was born in Ludlow, Mass. After marriage she moved with her husband, Alan, to Fairfield in 1961. She was a volunteer for Habitat for Humanity, winning the Volunteer of the Year Award in 2010. She worked on the first Women's Build in Bridgeport and volunteered for over 10 years.
Chalk is survived by her children, Lynn, Brian, Gary, David and Karen; and seven grandchildren.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 27 from 4 to 7 p.m. in the Lesko & Polke Funeral Home, 1209 Post Road in Fairfield Center. Funeral services will be held Friday, Feb. 28 at 11 a.m. directly at Holy Family Church, Fairfield.
- 1 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Fairfield Police Charge 70-Year-Old Woman With Assaulting Son-In-Law
- 4 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm
- 5 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home