FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Norma Frances Chalk of Fairfield died Feb. 22. She was 80.
Chalk was born in Ludlow, Mass. After marriage she moved with her husband, Alan, to Fairfield in 1961. She was a volunteer for Habitat for Humanity, winning the Volunteer of the Year Award in 2010. She worked on the first Women's Build in Bridgeport and volunteered for over 10 years.
Chalk is survived by her children, Lynn, Brian, Gary, David and Karen; and seven grandchildren.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 27 from 4 to 7 p.m. in the Lesko & Polke Funeral Home, 1209 Post Road in Fairfield Center. Funeral services will be held Friday, Feb. 28 at 11 a.m. directly at Holy Family Church, Fairfield.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Former Fairfield University Basketball Player ID'd In Fatal Shooting
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Heavy Rain Headed To Fairfield, Thunderstorms Possible
- 5 Fairfield Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms