FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Patricia Ann Hoag Keller of Fairfield died Oct. 1 at her home. She was 67.
Born in Bridgeport, she was the daughter of William and Marie Hoag. A lifelong Fairfield resident, she enjoyed spending time with her family, especially her grandchildren.
Keller is survived by her father, William Hoag, of Fairfield; two daughters, Denise Williams, of Newbury, Vt., and Cheryl Gallo, of Stamford; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her mother, Marie Hoag.
A graveside memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday at Lawncroft Cemetery in Fairfield. Shaughnessey Banks Funeral Home in Fairfield is handling arrangements.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Charged With Stealing Nearly $60 Worth Of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Fairfield's Citrone Makes List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Fairfield
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow In Fairfield
- 5 Former Fairfield University Contract Employee Charged In Campus Assault