FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Patricia Ann Hoag Keller of Fairfield died Oct. 1 at her home. She was 67.
Born in Bridgeport, she was the daughter of William and Marie Hoag. A lifelong Fairfield resident, she enjoyed spending time with her family, especially her grandchildren.
Keller is survived by her father, William Hoag, of Fairfield; two daughters, Denise Williams, of Newbury, Vt., and Cheryl Gallo, of Stamford; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her mother, Marie Hoag.
A graveside memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday at Lawncroft Cemetery in Fairfield. Shaughnessey Banks Funeral Home in Fairfield is handling arrangements.
- 1 Police Charge Fairfield Man With Interfering With Officer, DUI After Crash
- 2 Fairfield Business Falls Victim To UI Scam; Police Expecting Similar Crimes
- 3 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 4 Fairfield Couple Opens Up New Cheese Shop In Greenwich
- 5 Keep An Eye On Your Purse; Fairfield Police Show How Easy It Is To Steal