FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Patricia Ann Hoag Keller of Fairfield died Oct. 1 at her home. She was 67.
Born in Bridgeport, she was the daughter of William and Marie Hoag. A lifelong Fairfield resident, she enjoyed spending time with her family, especially her grandchildren.
Keller is survived by her father, William Hoag, of Fairfield; two daughters, Denise Williams, of Newbury, Vt., and Cheryl Gallo, of Stamford; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her mother, Marie Hoag.
A graveside memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday at Lawncroft Cemetery in Fairfield. Shaughnessey Banks Funeral Home in Fairfield is handling arrangements.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Gas Line Ruptured, Homes Evacuated On Fairfield Beach Road
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Fairfield Liquor Store Robbed At Gunpoint For Second Time In A Month
- 5 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400