BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - Patricia Weiss Porter of Bridgeport, formerly of Fairfield, died Friday, Jan. 17. She was 79.
Porter was born June 19, 1934, in Hazleton, Pa.; daughter of Marvin and Anne Weiss.
Porter is survived by her daughter, Trish (Patricia) (Tom) Sullivan of Fairfield; two grandsons; twin sister, Mary Leah Weiss of New York City; and brother, Jack Weiss (Sally) of Wayland, Mass. She was predeceased by her parents; former husband, Nelson Porter, and by her sister, Joanne Weiss (Dr. John) DeMartin of Fairfield.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Jan. 22 from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Lesko & Polke Funeral Home, 1209 Post Road in Fairfield Center. On Thursday, Funeral services will be held 9:15 a.m. Thursday, Jan 23 at the funeral home and continue with a Mass of Christian Burial at 10 a.m. in St. Thomas Aquinas Church, 1719 Post Road, Fairfield. Interment will follow in Oak Lawn Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be made to: St. Vincent's Medical Center Foundation, Attn: Department of Cardiology, 2800 Main Street, Bridgeport, CT 06606.
- 1 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Fairfield
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 5 Supporters Gather Across Fairfield County To Hear From Bernie Sanders