BLACK ROCK, Conn. - Patricia Tolmie Westfield of Black Rock, formerly of Fairfield, died Wednesday, June 11. She was 59.
Westfield was born in Fairfield, and was the daughter of Robert and Doris Tolmie. She lived in the Fairfield area a member of the community throughout her life. She was a member of the Norden Club in Black Rock and the Gaelic American Club in Fairfield. She served as the pipe major of the GAC Pipe Band for many years. She volunteered and raised money for many organizations, including the Norma F. Pfriem center. She was the wife of Edwin Westfield.
Westfield is survived by her children, James R. Taylor (Kristal) of Vienna, Va., and Kimberly Westfield and her partner Glen Nelson of New Haven; siblings, Robert J. Tolmie Jr. (Barbara) of The Villages, Fla., and Catherine M. Tolmie (Jeff) Bond of Hightstown, N.J.; and six grandchildren; several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and brother, Thomas N. Tolmie.
Remembrance arrangements for family and friends will be held privately.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Westfield’s honor to the Norma F. Pfriem Cancer Institute.
- 1 Police Charge Fairfield Man With Interfering With Officer, DUI After Crash
- 2 Fairfield Business Falls Victim To UI Scam; Police Expecting Similar Crimes
- 3 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 4 Fairfield Couple Opens Up New Cheese Shop In Greenwich
- 5 3 Men Plead Guilty To Kidnapping, Jewelry Store Robbery In Fairfield