BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - Paul J. Citarella Jr. of Bridgeport, formerly of Fairfield, died Saturday, June 28. He was 68.
Citarella was born in Bridgeport, the son of Paul J. and Ruth Citarella of Fairfield. He had been a Fairfield resident for most of his life. He was a graduate of Andrew Warde High School and retired from Harvey Hubbell.
Citarella is survived by his mother, Ruth; daughter, Amy Lamb of Alabama; two grandchildren; brother, Gary Citarella (Nancy) of Milford; and a niece and a nephew. He was predeceased by his father, Paul.
A graveside service will be held Thursday, July 3, at 1 p.m. in Lawncroft Cemetery, Fairfield.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the American Diabetes Association, 2080 Silas Deane Highway, Rocky Hill, CT 06067.
For more information, visit www.SpearMillerFuneralHome.com.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Fairfield Police Alerted To Nationwide Gang Threat After Baltimore Protests
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI