BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - Paul J. Citarella Jr. of Bridgeport, formerly of Fairfield, died Saturday, June 28. He was 68.
Citarella was born in Bridgeport, the son of Paul J. and Ruth Citarella of Fairfield. He had been a Fairfield resident for most of his life. He was a graduate of Andrew Warde High School and retired from Harvey Hubbell.
Citarella is survived by his mother, Ruth; daughter, Amy Lamb of Alabama; two grandchildren; brother, Gary Citarella (Nancy) of Milford; and a niece and a nephew. He was predeceased by his father, Paul.
A graveside service will be held Thursday, July 3, at 1 p.m. in Lawncroft Cemetery, Fairfield.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the American Diabetes Association, 2080 Silas Deane Highway, Rocky Hill, CT 06067.
For more information, visit www.SpearMillerFuneralHome.com.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 2 Keep An Eye On Your Purse; Fairfield Police Show How Easy It Is To Steal
- 3 Rollover Accident Cleared From Merritt Parkway Near Fairfield
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Fairfield Man Arrested On DUI, Narcotics Charges After Running Red Light