BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - Paul J. Citarella Jr. of Bridgeport, formerly of Fairfield, died Saturday, June 28. He was 68.
Citarella was born in Bridgeport, the son of Paul J. and Ruth Citarella of Fairfield. He had been a Fairfield resident for most of his life. He was a graduate of Andrew Warde High School and retired from Harvey Hubbell.
Citarella is survived by his mother, Ruth; daughter, Amy Lamb of Alabama; two grandchildren; brother, Gary Citarella (Nancy) of Milford; and a niece and a nephew. He was predeceased by his father, Paul.
A graveside service will be held Thursday, July 3, at 1 p.m. in Lawncroft Cemetery, Fairfield.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the American Diabetes Association, 2080 Silas Deane Highway, Rocky Hill, CT 06067.
For more information, visit www.SpearMillerFuneralHome.com.
- 1 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 2 Fairfield Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Fairfield Man, 25, Charged With Shoving, Spitting On Parents
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Fairfield
- 5 Fairfield Woman Charged With Stealing Nearly $60 Worth Of Vanilla Extract