SOUTHPORT, Conn. - Paul T. Nicsaji of Southport died Monday, April 7. He was 54.
Nicsaji was born in Bridgeport, he had been a lifelong area resident. He was a graduate of Andrew Warde High School and Housatonic Community College. He was a member of the West Woods Bible Chapel in Hamden.
Nicsaji is survived by his mother, Dorothy Nicsaji of Southport; daughters, Pamela and Julia Nicsaji of Stratford; and brother, Andrew Nicsaji of Southport. He was predeceased by his father, John J. Nicsaji.
Calling hours are Friday, April 11 from 6 to 8 p.m. in the Spear-Miller Funeral Home, 39 South Benson Road, Fairfield. A funeral service will be held Saturday, April 12 at 11 a.m. in the funeral home. Interment will be private.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Fairfield Police Alerted To Nationwide Gang Threat After Baltimore Protests
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI