FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Pauline Scinto Pataky of Fairfield died Saturday, July 26. She was 86.
Pataky was born in Bridgeport, to Mildred Gregory and John Martin Komjathy. She was a lifelong Fairfield resident. Prior to her retirement, she was an executive secretary with the Laborer's International Union of North America, Local No. 665.
Pataky is survived by her children, Dr. Susan M. Pataky MD of Fort Meyers, Fla., David Pataky of Stratford and Bryan Pataky (Wanda) of Bridgeport; and nephews and nieces. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Albert S. Pataky.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 30 from 3 to 7 p.m. Funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 31 at the Shaughnessey Banks Funeral Home, 50 Reef Road in Fairfield Center. Interment to follow in Mt. Grove Cemetery.
Donations may be made in Pataky’s memory to Harmony on the Sound, c/o David Pataky, 328 Mary Ave., Stratford, CT 06614.
- 1 Police Track Down Suspect After Southport Residents Interrupt Home Burglary
- 2 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 3 Snow Threatens Fairfield County On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Happy Birthday To Fairfield’s Tina Weymouth
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Fairfield