SHELTON, Conn. - Peter Gulden of Shelton and formerly of Trumbull, died Wednesday, Aug. 27. He was 79.
Gulden was born Nov. 8, 1934, in Duren, Germany, to Johann Adam and Petronella Kurth Gulden. He was employed by Heim Rockwell International of Fairfield, where he worked as a general foreman until his retirement in 1987.
Gulden is survived by his wife, Hedwig; daughters, Renate Cerulo (Michael) of Trumbull and Ingrid Brown (Larry) of Palm City, Fla.; two grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; brother, Willie; sister, Elizabeth, both of Duren, Germany; and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Friday, Sept. 5, from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. at the Abriola Parkview Funeral Home, 419 White Plains Road, Trumbull. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Friday in St. Theresa Church, Trumbull. Entombment will follow in Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Trumbull.
For more information, visit www.abriola.com
- 1 Fairfield Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow Accumulation In New Storm
- 2 Former Fairfield University Contract Employee Charged In Campus Assault
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow In Fairfield
- 4 Fairfield Police Rescue Troubled Woman From Busy Intersection
- 5 Fairfield Homeowners Lose More Than $20K In Jewelry In Burglary