FAIRFIELD, Conn. - R Donald Gamache of Fairfield died July 11. He was 78.
Gamache was born Aug. 30, 1935, in Fall River, Mass., and was raised in Clifton, N.J. He received his BS in 1958 from Saint University. He moved his family to Fairfield when he accepted the position as vice president of Van Dyke Corporation in Southport. He co-founded Innotech Corporation in 1969 where he served as CEO until his retirement.
He wrote a business-oriented book for Harper & Row (The Creativity Infusion), which was a bestseller and used as a textbook in graduate business programs.
He was predeceased by his daughters, Mariette Smith Gamache and Lisette Gamache Becker.
A public memorial celebration will be held at 1 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 17 at the Enfield Community Building, 308 US Route 4, in Enfield, N.H. Friends are invited to come share food, wine and if inspired, memories of Don. Please RSVP your name and the number attending to: email@example.com by Aug. 10.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to The Robert Frost Farm and mailed to: Peter S Gaucher, Treasurer, Friends of Robert Frost Farm, PO Box 1075, Derry, NH 03038 in memory of Don.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 Fairfield Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 4 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 5 Ranking Of Fairfield Warde High Among Best Schools Tops Week’s News