FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Robert Thomas diCecco, a former Fairfield resident, died Aug. 7 at his home in Shelton. He was 71.
Born in Bridgeport, diCecco was a longtime Fairfield resident before moving to Shelton. He and his wife, Christine, traveled often to Europe and the Middle East. In his earlier years, diCecco was active in Little League in Fairfield. He was a Cub Scouts master for many years.
He is survived by his wife, Christine Savary diCecco, of Shelton; a son, David (Deana) diCecco, of Matthews, N.C.; a daughter, Michele (Andrew) Kingsbury, of Trumbull; a sister, Janice (Paul) Greiser; five grandchildren; two nieces and two nephews.
Calling hours are from 5-8 p.m. Thursday at Cyril F. Mullins Funeral Home in Trumbull. There will be a funeral service at 11 a.m. Friday at Christ the King Church in Ridgefield. Burial will be at Nichols Village Cemetery in Trumbull.
As diCecco was the recipient of a lung transplant in 2008, memorial donations may be made to UPMC, Lung Transplant Division, 1400 Locust St., Pittsburgh, PA 15219.
- 1 Fairfield Student Reported Missing At Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Police: Fairfield Student Found With 11 Grams Of Psychedelic Mushrooms
- 4 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation