BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - Robert Earl Christensen of Bridgeport died Thursday, May 1. He was 70.
Christensen was born Jan. 16, 1944, and was a Bridgeport resident most of his life. He worked for many years at Napa Auto Parts in Fairfield.
Christensen is survived by his ex-wife, Alice Christensen of Bridgeport; son, Paul J. Christensen; daughter-in-law, Christine Marie LaBarba both of Bridgeport; two grandchildren; and friend, Ray Cotone of Bridgeport.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 6 from 4 to 8 p.m. in the Parente-Lauro Funeral Home, 559 Washington Ave., Bridgeport, with services at 6:30 p.m. with the Rev. Dr. Robert H. Genevicz officiating. Interment will be private at the convenience of the family.
- 1 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 2 Fairfield Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Fairfield Woman Charged With Stealing Nearly $60 Worth Of Vanilla Extract
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Fairfield
- 5 Fairfield's Citrone Makes List Of Forbes Billionaires