BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - Robert Earl Christensen of Bridgeport died Thursday, May 1. He was 70.
Christensen was born Jan. 16, 1944, and was a Bridgeport resident most of his life. He worked for many years at Napa Auto Parts in Fairfield.
Christensen is survived by his ex-wife, Alice Christensen of Bridgeport; son, Paul J. Christensen; daughter-in-law, Christine Marie LaBarba both of Bridgeport; two grandchildren; and friend, Ray Cotone of Bridgeport.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 6 from 4 to 8 p.m. in the Parente-Lauro Funeral Home, 559 Washington Ave., Bridgeport, with services at 6:30 p.m. with the Rev. Dr. Robert H. Genevicz officiating. Interment will be private at the convenience of the family.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Gas Line Ruptured, Homes Evacuated On Fairfield Beach Road
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Fairfield Kids Honored For Beach Cleanup In The Community
- 5 Death Of Fairfield Woman Who Was Hit By Bike Tops Week’s News