FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Robert T. Ralston, Jr., a resident of Fairfield, died March 28. He was 72.
Ralston was born Feb. 16, 1942, in New Haven, he was the son of Robert T. and Ethel Walker Ralston. He obtained a BA degree from the University of Bridgeport. He was Director of Package Design at Warner Packaging and retired as global data manager of Conair Corp.
Ralston is survived by his children, Robert T. (Joanne) Ralston III, Frank John (Deana) Ralston, and Ryan T. (Emily) Ralston; four grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; brother, Richard O. (Patricia) Ralston and William "Ace" (Lucille) Anderson.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 1 from 4 to 8 p.m. in the Redgate-Hennessy Funeral Home, Main Street and Gorham Place, Trumbull. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Wednesday, April 2 in St. Pius X Church, 834 Brookside Drive, Fairfield. Interment will be private.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Chad A. Jacobs Memorial Foundation, P.O. Box 414 Southport CT. 06890.
- 1 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 2 Teen Charged With Reckless Driving In Crash That Injured Warde Student
- 3 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 4 Fairfield's Plan B Burger Is Finally Ready To Open Its Doors
- 5 Police: Mercedes-Benz Of Fairfield Sees Rash Of Car Thefts