FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Robert T. Ralston, Jr., a resident of Fairfield, died March 28. He was 72.
Ralston was born Feb. 16, 1942, in New Haven, he was the son of Robert T. and Ethel Walker Ralston. He obtained a BA degree from the University of Bridgeport. He was Director of Package Design at Warner Packaging and retired as global data manager of Conair Corp.
Ralston is survived by his children, Robert T. (Joanne) Ralston III, Frank John (Deana) Ralston, and Ryan T. (Emily) Ralston; four grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; brother, Richard O. (Patricia) Ralston and William "Ace" (Lucille) Anderson.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 1 from 4 to 8 p.m. in the Redgate-Hennessy Funeral Home, Main Street and Gorham Place, Trumbull. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Wednesday, April 2 in St. Pius X Church, 834 Brookside Drive, Fairfield. Interment will be private.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Chad A. Jacobs Memorial Foundation, P.O. Box 414 Southport CT. 06890.
- 1 Fairfield Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Fairfield, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Bridgeport Woman Charged In Fight With Roommate In Fairfield