FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Susan Van Stone of Fairfield died Friday, March 14. She was 67.
Van Stone was born in Bridgeport, the daughter of Harold and Margaret Van Stone. She was a resident of Fairfield for over 30 years. She was a graduate of Andrew Warde High School in Fairfield. She worked in radio for over 20 years and was general manager of WMAS radio in Springfield, Mass.
Van Stone is survived by her children, Ellen Baranosky of Raleigh, N.C., Julie Sperrazza (Kevin) of Raleigh, N.C., and BJ Baranosky (Jeanne) of Fairfield; seven grandchildren; a great-grandson; and brother, Paul Van Stone (Sharon) of Shelton. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Harold T. Murray Jr.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated Saturday June 7, at 10 a.m. in Holy Family Church, 700 Old Stratfield Road, Fairfield, by the Rev. Guido Montanaro. Interment will be private and at the convenience of the family.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Van Stone's honor may be made to Hospice of Wake County, 250 Hospice Circle, Raleigh, NC 27607 or online at www.hospiceofwake.org.
For more information, visit www.galellofuneralhome.com
- 1 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Fairfield, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Bridgeport Woman Charged In Fight With Roommate In Fairfield
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Fairfield With Snow, Ice Arriving