FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Vincent E. Lewandowski of Fairfield died Monday, June 23. He was 69.
Lewandowski, who was born and raised in Bridgeport, had been a resident of Fairfield since 1964. A retired stationary engineer, he was an employee of St. Vincent's Medical Center for 38 years. He was a parishioner of Holy Family Church.
Lewandowski is survived by his children, Tina Zvonkovic (Alan) of Fairfield, Tara King (Ronald) of Fairfield, Marc Lewandowski (Sheila) of Milford, Lisa Parisi (Brian) of Fairfield; nine grandchildren; sister, Elizabeth Paskin of Milford; niece and nephew; and two great-nieces. He was predeceased by his wife, Mary Louise Grant Lewandowski.
Calling hours Wednesday, June 25, from 4 to 8 p.m. in the Lesko & Polke Funeral Home, 1209 Post Road, in Fairfield Center. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Thursday, June 26, at 10 a.m. in Holy Family Church. Interment will follow in Lawncroft Cemetery.
Memorial Contributions may be made to: Holy Family Church 700 Old Stratfield Road, Fairfield, CT 06825.
- 1 Fairfield Student Reported Missing At Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Police: Fairfield Student Found With 11 Grams Of Psychedelic Mushrooms
- 4 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation