FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Vincent E. Lewandowski of Fairfield died Monday, June 23. He was 69.
Lewandowski, who was born and raised in Bridgeport, had been a resident of Fairfield since 1964. A retired stationary engineer, he was an employee of St. Vincent's Medical Center for 38 years. He was a parishioner of Holy Family Church.
Lewandowski is survived by his children, Tina Zvonkovic (Alan) of Fairfield, Tara King (Ronald) of Fairfield, Marc Lewandowski (Sheila) of Milford, Lisa Parisi (Brian) of Fairfield; nine grandchildren; sister, Elizabeth Paskin of Milford; niece and nephew; and two great-nieces. He was predeceased by his wife, Mary Louise Grant Lewandowski.
Calling hours Wednesday, June 25, from 4 to 8 p.m. in the Lesko & Polke Funeral Home, 1209 Post Road, in Fairfield Center. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Thursday, June 26, at 10 a.m. in Holy Family Church. Interment will follow in Lawncroft Cemetery.
Memorial Contributions may be made to: Holy Family Church 700 Old Stratfield Road, Fairfield, CT 06825.
- 1 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 2 Population Grows In Fairfield, All Of Fairfield County
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Surge Of Warm Weather Heads For Fairfield
- 5 Fairfield Resident Co-Chairs Gala Raising $90,000 For Patient Care