FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Vincent E. Lewandowski of Fairfield died Monday, June 23. He was 69.
Lewandowski, who was born and raised in Bridgeport, had been a resident of Fairfield since 1964. A retired stationary engineer, he was an employee of St. Vincent's Medical Center for 38 years. He was a parishioner of Holy Family Church.
Lewandowski is survived by his children, Tina Zvonkovic (Alan) of Fairfield, Tara King (Ronald) of Fairfield, Marc Lewandowski (Sheila) of Milford, Lisa Parisi (Brian) of Fairfield; nine grandchildren; sister, Elizabeth Paskin of Milford; niece and nephew; and two great-nieces. He was predeceased by his wife, Mary Louise Grant Lewandowski.
Calling hours Wednesday, June 25, from 4 to 8 p.m. in the Lesko & Polke Funeral Home, 1209 Post Road, in Fairfield Center. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Thursday, June 26, at 10 a.m. in Holy Family Church. Interment will follow in Lawncroft Cemetery.
Memorial Contributions may be made to: Holy Family Church 700 Old Stratfield Road, Fairfield, CT 06825.
- 1 Fairfield Police: Burglars Took Jewelry From Round Hill Road Home
- 2 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 3 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 4 Thousands Charged To Fairfield Woman's Stolen Credit Cards
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say