SHELTON, Conn. - William J. Moyher of Shelton Saturday May 3. He was 79.
Moyher was born April 14, 1935, in Bridgeport, he was the son of Paul and Mary (Sekelsky). He has been a Shelton resident for most of his life. He served in the U.S. Army. He was a carpenter with Handy and Harmon in Fairfield from the age of 16 until his retirement in 1998. He was married to Mary Ellen (Lowe) Moyher.
Moyher is by his children, Kevin Moyher (Margaret DeMartino), Bill Moyher, Kathy Mohyer, and Sue Noworolski (Mark); two grandchildren; sister, Christine Lapinski; mother-in-law, Agnes Lowe; sister-in-law, Helen Moyher; brother-in-law, George Petrovick; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; brothers, John Moyher and Paul Moyher; and sisters, Mary Babina, Anne Petrovick, and Helen Kader.
Calling hours are Wednesday, May 7 from 5 to 7 p.m. in the Riverview Funeral Home, 390 River Road Shelton. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, May 9 at St. Lawrence Church, 505 Shelton Ave., Shelton. Burial will be private at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Trumbull.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Clelian Adult Day Center, 261 Benham St., Hamden, CT 06514.
For more information, please visit: http://www.riverviewfh.com
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Gas Line Ruptured, Homes Evacuated On Fairfield Beach Road
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Fairfield Liquor Store Robbed At Gunpoint For Second Time In A Month
- 5 Fairfield Kids Honored For Beach Cleanup In The Community