FAIRFIELD, Conn. — William J. Watson, a lifelong Fairfield resident, died Wednesday, March 6. He was 83.
Bill was a veteran of the United States Marines. He was the director of health for the Town of Stratford for many years.
Watson is survived by his son, Billy Watson, and two granddaughters, all of Fairfield. He was predeceased by his wife, Patricia.
Calling hours are Sunday, March 10 from 1 to 4 p.m. at the Shaughnessey Banks Funeral Home, 50 Reef Road, Fairfield Center, followed by a funeral, also at the funeral home. Interment will be private.
Donations may be made in Watson’s name in honor of his late wife to the Alzheimer’s Association, CT Chapter, 2075 Silas Deane Hwy., Suite 100, Rocky Hill, CT 06067.
- 1 Fairfield Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow Accumulation In New Storm
- 2 Former Fairfield University Contract Employee Charged In Campus Assault
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow In Fairfield
- 4 Fairfield Police Rescue Troubled Woman From Busy Intersection
- 5 Fairfield Homeowners Lose More Than $20K In Jewelry In Burglary