FAIRFIELD, Conn. — William J. Watson, a lifelong Fairfield resident, died Wednesday, March 6. He was 83.
Bill was a veteran of the United States Marines. He was the director of health for the Town of Stratford for many years.
Watson is survived by his son, Billy Watson, and two granddaughters, all of Fairfield. He was predeceased by his wife, Patricia.
Calling hours are Sunday, March 10 from 1 to 4 p.m. at the Shaughnessey Banks Funeral Home, 50 Reef Road, Fairfield Center, followed by a funeral, also at the funeral home. Interment will be private.
Donations may be made in Watson’s name in honor of his late wife to the Alzheimer’s Association, CT Chapter, 2075 Silas Deane Hwy., Suite 100, Rocky Hill, CT 06067.
- 1 Man Found Dead In Car At Fairfield Elks Club
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Fairfield
- 4 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 5 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place