FAIRFIELD, Conn. — William J. Watson, a lifelong Fairfield resident, died Wednesday, March 6. He was 83.
Bill was a veteran of the United States Marines. He was the director of health for the Town of Stratford for many years.
Watson is survived by his son, Billy Watson, and two granddaughters, all of Fairfield. He was predeceased by his wife, Patricia.
Calling hours are Sunday, March 10 from 1 to 4 p.m. at the Shaughnessey Banks Funeral Home, 50 Reef Road, Fairfield Center, followed by a funeral, also at the funeral home. Interment will be private.
Donations may be made in Watson’s name in honor of his late wife to the Alzheimer’s Association, CT Chapter, 2075 Silas Deane Hwy., Suite 100, Rocky Hill, CT 06067.
- 1 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Fairfield Man Arrested After Strangling Girlfriend While She Was Driving
- 4 Fairfield's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Fairfield Must Prepare