FAIRFIELD, Conn. — William J. Watson, a lifelong Fairfield resident, died Wednesday, March 6. He was 83.
Bill was a veteran of the United States Marines. He was the director of health for the Town of Stratford for many years.
Watson is survived by his son, Billy Watson, and two granddaughters, all of Fairfield. He was predeceased by his wife, Patricia.
Calling hours are Sunday, March 10 from 1 to 4 p.m. at the Shaughnessey Banks Funeral Home, 50 Reef Road, Fairfield Center, followed by a funeral, also at the funeral home. Interment will be private.
Donations may be made in Watson’s name in honor of his late wife to the Alzheimer’s Association, CT Chapter, 2075 Silas Deane Hwy., Suite 100, Rocky Hill, CT 06067.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 3 Fairfield Gas Station Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Help ID'ing Suspect
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Fairfield
- 5 United Illuminating Repairs Power Outages In Fairfield After Storm