FAIRFIELD, Conn. — William J. Watson, a lifelong Fairfield resident, died Wednesday, March 6. He was 83.
Bill was a veteran of the United States Marines. He was the director of health for the Town of Stratford for many years.
Watson is survived by his son, Billy Watson, and two granddaughters, all of Fairfield. He was predeceased by his wife, Patricia.
Calling hours are Sunday, March 10 from 1 to 4 p.m. at the Shaughnessey Banks Funeral Home, 50 Reef Road, Fairfield Center, followed by a funeral, also at the funeral home. Interment will be private.
Donations may be made in Watson’s name in honor of his late wife to the Alzheimer’s Association, CT Chapter, 2075 Silas Deane Hwy., Suite 100, Rocky Hill, CT 06067.
- 1 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 2 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home
- 5 Fairfield Urges Residents To Be Prepared, Sign Up With CodeRED