FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Daily Voice accepts signed letters to the editor. Send letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To the editor:
Many have written about Cristin's stellar qualifications for the job and her dedication to her constituents.I am not a constituent of the 133rd, but Cristin McCarthy Vahey has always been there to help me.
I met Cristin about six years ago when I joined the Democratic Town Committee. She was one of the first people to come up and greet me.
She led the town campaign effort that year, and it was inspiring to see how she could inspire people. In the years that have followed, I have watched Cristin emerge as a true leader in our party. Her success is due to many factors, but I believe foremost among them is her ability to listen and learn the concerns of Fairfield's citizens and to act to put in place plans to address those concerns.
As busy as she is, however, raising her family and fulfilling her many duties as Selectman, I have never heard Cristin say she is too busy.
She really cares and it shows.
Cristin McCarthy Vahey will make us proud. Please help send her to Hartford by casting your vote in the Democratic Primary next Tuesday, Aug. 12.
- 1 Teen Charged With Reckless Driving In Crash That Injured Warde Student
- 2 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 3 Fairfield's Plan B Burger Is Finally Ready To Open Its Doors
- 4 Police: Mercedes-Benz Of Fairfield Sees Rash Of Car Thefts
- 5 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station