FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Daily Voice accepts signed letters to the editor. Send letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To the Editor:
Please vote for Cristin McCarthy Vahey in the Democratic Party primary for state representative in the 133rd District to be held on Aug. 12.
I have known Cristin for many years, and we are very fortunate an individual of such exceptionally high-caliber is willing to serve us in the state legislature in Hartford.
Cristin has served us with distinction, effectiveness, intellect, and wisdom in elected positions as our selectman since 2011 as well as a leader on the Fairfield town legislature, the RTM.
A review of Cristin’s website at cristinmccarthyvahey.com reveals her exceptional background, education, and experience as well as describing her actions in support of community causes as diverse as serving older foster youth as Casey Family Services, leadership in the League of Women Voters, Fairfield PTA and Cristin’s church community.
I support Cristin’s priority of economic development and jobs and her identification of education, transportation and fiscal responsibility as fundamental to that goal.
Perhaps most of all, the longer I have known Cristin McCarthy Vahey the more I value her dedication to public service and her integrity.
Please don’t forget to vote for Cristin in the Democratic Party primary on Aug. 12 at your normal voting location.
- 1 Fairfield Student Reported Missing At Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Police: Fairfield Woman Who Crashed Car Into Garage Was Drunk
- 4 Report Says 10 Arrests Were Made At Fairfield Schools In 2013
- 5 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield