FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Daily Voice accepts signed letters to the editor. Send letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To the editor:
I have had the pleasure of serving our town on both the Board of Education and in my current position on the Board of Finance. I understand the complex issues involved in balancing the need to keep our town affordable while still keeping our town attractive, offering the services our citizens need and desire.
I have worked with many elected officials and I believe that Cristin McCarthy Vahey is among the most dedicated, thoughtful and effective leaders I have met.
I enthusiastically support Cristin in her campaign to become State Representative for the 133rd state House District. Cristin is entirely devoted to her constituents. She is a thoughtful leader who respects all opinions while staying true to her commitments to quality education, services for family and seniors, and efficient use and protection of town resources.
Please support Cristin with your vote in the Democratic primary on Tuesday, Aug. 12. While I will miss working with Cristin, I am thrilled at the prospect of what her wisdom and dedication will bring to our town and our state.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Police Track Down Suspect After Southport Residents Interrupt Home Burglary
- 3 Fairfield Appoints Committee To Investigate Election Day Mishaps
- 4 Fairfield Man Sentenced 18 Months In Prison For Tax Evasion
- 5 Fairfield Police Charge Bridgeport Man With Stealing From Grandparents