FAIRFIELD, Conn. – The Fairfield Daily Voice accepts signed, original letters to the editor. Send letters to Fairfield@dailyvoice.com.
I’d like to thank all the Town of Fairfield employees, Emergency Call Center workers, Police Department, Fire Department, Public Works Department, Health Department, National Guard and elected officials for working diligently around the clock to keep our town safe and informed during Hurricane Sandy and the most recent nor'easter. These storms devastated much of our community, many of us lost power, heat, water and some lost homes and vehicles. It was in this time of peril that our town came together to work as one to help each other get through this tough time. There have been many volunteer groups organized and countless phone calls of people offering help to our community.
I’m proud to say that I live in Fairfield and am raising my family here. This town is not just an ordinary town; this is an extraordinary community in every sense of the word.
Thank you Fairfield!
- 1 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 2 Fairfield Woman Charged With Stealing Nearly $60 Worth Of Vanilla Extract
- 3 Fairfield Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Fairfield's Citrone Makes List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Fairfield