FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Three Fairfield University students were rescued unharmed from the water off Fairfield Beach on Friday evening, according to the Fairfield Citizen Online.
The students, who were in a small inflatable boat on Long Island Sound, were pulled from choppy waters by a police boat, the story said. No injuries were reported.
Read the full story here the Fairfield Citizen online.
- 1 9 Fairfield Middle Schoolers Treated For Minor Injuries After Bus Accident
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Fairfield Skies On Sunday
- 3 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Bridgeport House Painter Charged In Burglary Of Fairfield Home