FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Three Fairfield University students were rescued unharmed from the water off Fairfield Beach on Friday evening, according to the Fairfield Citizen Online.
The students, who were in a small inflatable boat on Long Island Sound, were pulled from choppy waters by a police boat, the story said. No injuries were reported.
Read the full story here the Fairfield Citizen online.
- 1 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Fairfield On Wednesday
- 3 Fairfield Police Chief MacNamara Injured After Squad Car Is Rear-Ended
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 5 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm