FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Three Fairfield University students were rescued unharmed from the water off Fairfield Beach on Friday evening, according to the Fairfield Citizen Online.
The students, who were in a small inflatable boat on Long Island Sound, were pulled from choppy waters by a police boat, the story said. No injuries were reported.
Read the full story here the Fairfield Citizen online.
- 1 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 2 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 3 Girls Hurt In Fairfield Tubing Accident Moved To Yale-New Haven Hospital
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods