FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Three Fairfield University students were rescued unharmed from the water off Fairfield Beach on Friday evening, according to the Fairfield Citizen Online.
The students, who were in a small inflatable boat on Long Island Sound, were pulled from choppy waters by a police boat, the story said. No injuries were reported.
Read the full story here the Fairfield Citizen online.
- 1 Fairfield Business Falls Victim To UI Scam; Police Expecting Similar Crimes
- 2 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 4 Keep An Eye On Your Purse; Fairfield Police Show How Easy It Is To Steal
- 5 3 Men Plead Guilty To Kidnapping, Jewelry Store Robbery In Fairfield