FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Three Fairfield University students were rescued unharmed from the water off Fairfield Beach on Friday evening, according to the Fairfield Citizen Online.
The students, who were in a small inflatable boat on Long Island Sound, were pulled from choppy waters by a police boat, the story said. No injuries were reported.
Read the full story here the Fairfield Citizen online.
- 1 Police: Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Fairfield Man Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 3 Woman Killed By Amtrak Train In Milford
- 4 Police: No Suspects In Bomb Threat Made At Seagrape, Inn At Fairfield Beach
- 5 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire