FAIRFIELD, Conn. - More than $1,000 in copper sheets and pipes has been stolen from a house that was under construction, Fairfield police said.
The owners of the home on Pequot Avenue reported Thursday that the garage where the copper was kept had been broken into, police said. The lock had been cut off the garage door, the police report said.
Three sheets of copper and some copper piping were stolen from inside, police said.
Police were investigating the incident.
- 1 Teen Charged With Reckless Driving In Crash That Injured Warde Student
- 2 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 3 Fairfield's Plan B Burger Is Finally Ready To Open Its Doors
- 4 Police: Mercedes-Benz Of Fairfield Sees Rash Of Car Thefts
- 5 Fairfield Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up