FAIRFIELD, Conn. - More than $1,000 in copper sheets and pipes has been stolen from a house that was under construction, Fairfield police said.
The owners of the home on Pequot Avenue reported Thursday that the garage where the copper was kept had been broken into, police said. The lock had been cut off the garage door, the police report said.
Three sheets of copper and some copper piping were stolen from inside, police said.
Police were investigating the incident.
- 1 Police Track Down Suspect After Southport Residents Interrupt Home Burglary
- 2 Snow Threatens Fairfield County On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm
- 4 Fairfield Could See 4 To 8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Fairfield