FAIRFIELD, Conn. - More than $1,000 in copper sheets and pipes has been stolen from a house that was under construction, Fairfield police said.
The owners of the home on Pequot Avenue reported Thursday that the garage where the copper was kept had been broken into, police said. The lock had been cut off the garage door, the police report said.
Three sheets of copper and some copper piping were stolen from inside, police said.
Police were investigating the incident.
- 1 Man Found Dead In Car At Fairfield Elks Club
- 2 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 Jupiter, Venus Forming Unusual Sight In Fairfield Sky