FAIRFIELD, Conn. - More than $1,000 in copper sheets and pipes has been stolen from a house that was under construction, Fairfield police said.
The owners of the home on Pequot Avenue reported Thursday that the garage where the copper was kept had been broken into, police said. The lock had been cut off the garage door, the police report said.
Three sheets of copper and some copper piping were stolen from inside, police said.
Police were investigating the incident.
- 1 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 2 Fairfield Police: Burglars Took Jewelry From Round Hill Road Home
- 3 Thousands Charged To Fairfield Woman's Stolen Credit Cards
- 4 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say