FAIRFIELD, Conn. - More than $1,000 in copper sheets and pipes has been stolen from a house that was under construction, Fairfield police said.
The owners of the home on Pequot Avenue reported Thursday that the garage where the copper was kept had been broken into, police said. The lock had been cut off the garage door, the police report said.
Three sheets of copper and some copper piping were stolen from inside, police said.
Police were investigating the incident.
- 1 Fairfield Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Fairfield, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Fairfield Mother Jailed In Case Of Missing 14-Year-Old Son From Norwalk
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow