FAIRFIELD, Conn. - More than $1,000 in copper sheets and pipes has been stolen from a house that was under construction, Fairfield police said.
The owners of the home on Pequot Avenue reported Thursday that the garage where the copper was kept had been broken into, police said. The lock had been cut off the garage door, the police report said.
Three sheets of copper and some copper piping were stolen from inside, police said.
Police were investigating the incident.
- 1 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 2 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Fairfield
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Fairfield's Maisel Family Holds Memorial Service For Missing Son, Max