FAIRFIELD, Conn. - More than $1,000 in copper sheets and pipes has been stolen from a house that was under construction, Fairfield police said.
The owners of the home on Pequot Avenue reported Thursday that the garage where the copper was kept had been broken into, police said. The lock had been cut off the garage door, the police report said.
Three sheets of copper and some copper piping were stolen from inside, police said.
Police were investigating the incident.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 2 Keep An Eye On Your Purse; Fairfield Police Show How Easy It Is To Steal
- 3 3 Men Plead Guilty To Kidnapping, Jewelry Store Robbery In Fairfield
- 4 Rollover Accident Cleared From Merritt Parkway Near Fairfield
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport