NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- An affidavit issued before former Fairfield substitute teacher Morgan Frawley was arrested on charges of having an inappropriate relationship with a New Canaan teen revealed she had sent more than 100 explicit photos and texts to the 15-year-old boy, according to the Stamford Advocate.
The affidavit also says the boy's father did not want to pursue charges against Frawley, 25, the Advocate said. Police said they were required to investigate further because she was a longtime substitute teacher in the Fairfield public schools, the Stamford Advocate reported.
Frawley, who was a leader of a New Canaan youth church group, was arrested Oct. 25 on a charge of risk of injury to a minor.
- 1 Fairfield Police: Burglars Took Jewelry From Round Hill Road Home
- 2 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 3 Thousands Charged To Fairfield Woman's Stolen Credit Cards
- 4 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 5 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter