RYE, N.Y. -- The suspect believed to have caused a fatal accident on I-95 in Rye could be facing additional charges on top of driving while intoxicated, according to News 12 Westchester.
Jose Ramirez of Norwalk, Conn., was driving, with two passengers in his car, back to Connecticut from a bar in Westchester when he crashed into a Thruway truck, killing passenger Kelman Villa Santos of Norwalk, News 12 Westchester said.
Both Ramirez and the driver of the truck were taken to Westchester Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Fairfield Police: Burglars Took Jewelry From Round Hill Road Home
- 2 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 3 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 4 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 5 Fairfield Appoints Committee To Investigate Election Day Mishaps