FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield deli owner who stole more than $200,000 from three elderly siblings was sentenced to nine years in prison, according to News 12 Connecticut.
Carmella Jamshidian, 54, of Trumbull offered to help manage the affairs of the three elderly siblings after they came into a large inheritance.
Jamshidian opened bank accounts for the three but retained access to them. She used her access to the money to transfer $218,404 into her own account.
Jamshidian met the three siblings at CJ’s Del, the business she owned and operated in Fairfield.
- 1 Christmas Eve Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 2 Rollover Accident Cleared From Merritt Parkway Near Fairfield
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Fairfield Man Arrested On DUI, Narcotics Charges After Running Red Light
- 5 Two Bridgeport Men Plead Guilty To Robbery Spree In Fairfield