FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield deli owner who stole more than $200,000 from three elderly siblings was sentenced to nine years in prison, according to News 12 Connecticut.
Carmella Jamshidian, 54, of Trumbull offered to help manage the affairs of the three elderly siblings after they came into a large inheritance.
Jamshidian opened bank accounts for the three but retained access to them. She used her access to the money to transfer $218,404 into her own account.
Jamshidian met the three siblings at CJ’s Del, the business she owned and operated in Fairfield.
- 1 Police: Fairfield Woman Who Crashed Car Into Garage Was Drunk
- 2 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Fairfield Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 United Illuminating, Fairfield's Power Supplier, Sold To Spanish Firm
- 5 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks