FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield deli owner who stole more than $200,000 from three elderly siblings was sentenced to nine years in prison, according to News 12 Connecticut.
Carmella Jamshidian, 54, of Trumbull offered to help manage the affairs of the three elderly siblings after they came into a large inheritance.
Jamshidian opened bank accounts for the three but retained access to them. She used her access to the money to transfer $218,404 into her own account.
Jamshidian met the three siblings at CJ’s Del, the business she owned and operated in Fairfield.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Fairfield's Maisel Family Holds Memorial Service For Missing Son, Max
- 3 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 4 Injured Driver Pulled From Early Morning Wreck In Fairfield
- 5 Tree Worker Injured After More Than 40-Foot Fall In Fairfield