FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield deli owner who stole more than $200,000 from three elderly siblings was sentenced to nine years in prison, according to News 12 Connecticut.
Carmella Jamshidian, 54, of Trumbull offered to help manage the affairs of the three elderly siblings after they came into a large inheritance.
Jamshidian opened bank accounts for the three but retained access to them. She used her access to the money to transfer $218,404 into her own account.
Jamshidian met the three siblings at CJ’s Del, the business she owned and operated in Fairfield.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 3 Fairfield Gas Station Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Help ID'ing Suspect
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Fairfield
- 5 United Illuminating Repairs Power Outages In Fairfield After Storm