FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield deli owner who stole more than $200,000 from three elderly siblings was sentenced to nine years in prison, according to News 12 Connecticut.
Carmella Jamshidian, 54, of Trumbull offered to help manage the affairs of the three elderly siblings after they came into a large inheritance.
Jamshidian opened bank accounts for the three but retained access to them. She used her access to the money to transfer $218,404 into her own account.
Jamshidian met the three siblings at CJ’s Del, the business she owned and operated in Fairfield.
- 1 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Fairfield, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Fairfield With Snow, Ice Arriving
- 5 Fairfield Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard