FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- A father and son were each charged with disorderly conduct at their home on Massachusetts Avenue in Fairfield after a verbal argument turned physical Saturday night, May 17, police said.
The fight began when the father, 64-year-old James Smith, questioned his son, 33-year-old Joshua Smith, about a suspicious car that had been parked in their driveway the night before, police said.
The argument escalated to pushing and shoving while they were in the home's kitchen, and several dishes were broken during the fight, police said.
Each man was charged with disorderly conduct and released on a written promise to appear in court on an undisclosed court date.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Gas Line Ruptured, Homes Evacuated On Fairfield Beach Road
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Open Houses In Fairfield This Weekend
- 5 Southport Students Win National Awards At History Day Contest