FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- A father and son were each charged with disorderly conduct at their home on Massachusetts Avenue in Fairfield after a verbal argument turned physical Saturday night, May 17, police said.
The fight began when the father, 64-year-old James Smith, questioned his son, 33-year-old Joshua Smith, about a suspicious car that had been parked in their driveway the night before, police said.
The argument escalated to pushing and shoving while they were in the home's kitchen, and several dishes were broken during the fight, police said.
Each man was charged with disorderly conduct and released on a written promise to appear in court on an undisclosed court date.
- 1 Police Charge Fairfield Man With Interfering With Officer, DUI After Crash
- 2 Fairfield Business Falls Victim To UI Scam; Police Expecting Similar Crimes
- 3 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 4 Roof Of Fairfield Diner Catching Keys Tops Week’s News
- 5 Fairfield Couple Opens Up New Cheese Shop In Greenwich