FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- A father and son were each charged with disorderly conduct at their home on Massachusetts Avenue in Fairfield after a verbal argument turned physical Saturday night, May 17, police said.
The fight began when the father, 64-year-old James Smith, questioned his son, 33-year-old Joshua Smith, about a suspicious car that had been parked in their driveway the night before, police said.
The argument escalated to pushing and shoving while they were in the home's kitchen, and several dishes were broken during the fight, police said.
Each man was charged with disorderly conduct and released on a written promise to appear in court on an undisclosed court date.
- 1 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Big Crowds Turn Out For Fairfield's Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield