FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- A father and son were each charged with disorderly conduct at their home on Massachusetts Avenue in Fairfield after a verbal argument turned physical Saturday night, May 17, police said.
The fight began when the father, 64-year-old James Smith, questioned his son, 33-year-old Joshua Smith, about a suspicious car that had been parked in their driveway the night before, police said.
The argument escalated to pushing and shoving while they were in the home's kitchen, and several dishes were broken during the fight, police said.
Each man was charged with disorderly conduct and released on a written promise to appear in court on an undisclosed court date.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 3 Fairfield Gas Station Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Help ID'ing Suspect
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Fairfield
- 5 United Illuminating Repairs Power Outages In Fairfield After Storm