FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- A father and son were each charged with disorderly conduct at their home on Massachusetts Avenue in Fairfield after a verbal argument turned physical Saturday night, May 17, police said.
The fight began when the father, 64-year-old James Smith, questioned his son, 33-year-old Joshua Smith, about a suspicious car that had been parked in their driveway the night before, police said.
The argument escalated to pushing and shoving while they were in the home's kitchen, and several dishes were broken during the fight, police said.
Each man was charged with disorderly conduct and released on a written promise to appear in court on an undisclosed court date.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Fairfield Skies On Sunday
- 2 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 3 Bridgeport House Painter Charged In Burglary Of Fairfield Home
- 4 Renovations At Fairfield Ludlowe Will Cost More Than Expected
- 5 Fairfield Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend