FAIRFIELD, Conn. - A 33-year-old Fairfield man was arrested on disorderly conduct charges after breaking items and flipping over a table during a fight with a family member at a home on Suburban Avenue, police said.
Officers responding to a call at the home Sunday found a victim with visible injuries that she said were from an earlier incident with Richard Turner, police said.
Turner was taken into custody, charged with disorderly conduct and held on $5,000 bond. He was given a court date of Jan. 21. No further information regarding his arrest was available.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 2 Keep An Eye On Your Purse; Fairfield Police Show How Easy It Is To Steal
- 3 Rollover Accident Cleared From Merritt Parkway Near Fairfield
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Fairfield Man Arrested On DUI, Narcotics Charges After Running Red Light