FAIRFIELD, Conn. - A 33-year-old Fairfield man was arrested on disorderly conduct charges after breaking items and flipping over a table during a fight with a family member at a home on Suburban Avenue, police said.
Officers responding to a call at the home Sunday found a victim with visible injuries that she said were from an earlier incident with Richard Turner, police said.
Turner was taken into custody, charged with disorderly conduct and held on $5,000 bond. He was given a court date of Jan. 21. No further information regarding his arrest was available.
- 1 9 Fairfield Middle Schoolers Treated For Minor Injuries After Bus Accident
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Fairfield Skies On Sunday
- 3 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Bridgeport House Painter Charged In Burglary Of Fairfield Home