FAIRFIELD, Conn. - A 33-year-old Fairfield man was arrested on disorderly conduct charges after breaking items and flipping over a table during a fight with a family member at a home on Suburban Avenue, police said.
Officers responding to a call at the home Sunday found a victim with visible injuries that she said were from an earlier incident with Richard Turner, police said.
Turner was taken into custody, charged with disorderly conduct and held on $5,000 bond. He was given a court date of Jan. 21. No further information regarding his arrest was available.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 3 Fairfield Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Fairfield To Celebrate 375th Anniversary With Grand Gala