FAIRFIELD, Conn. - A 33-year-old Fairfield man was arrested on disorderly conduct charges after breaking items and flipping over a table during a fight with a family member at a home on Suburban Avenue, police said.
Officers responding to a call at the home Sunday found a victim with visible injuries that she said were from an earlier incident with Richard Turner, police said.
Turner was taken into custody, charged with disorderly conduct and held on $5,000 bond. He was given a court date of Jan. 21. No further information regarding his arrest was available.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Fairfield Police Alerted To Nationwide Gang Threat After Baltimore Protests
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI