FAIRFIELD, Conn. - A 33-year-old Fairfield man was arrested on disorderly conduct charges after breaking items and flipping over a table during a fight with a family member at a home on Suburban Avenue, police said.
Officers responding to a call at the home Sunday found a victim with visible injuries that she said were from an earlier incident with Richard Turner, police said.
Turner was taken into custody, charged with disorderly conduct and held on $5,000 bond. He was given a court date of Jan. 21. No further information regarding his arrest was available.
- 1 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Fairfield Man Arrested After Strangling Girlfriend While She Was Driving
- 4 Fairfield's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Fairfield Must Prepare