TRUMBULL, Conn. -- A Fairfield man was arrested Wednesday and charged with causing the vehicle crash in Trumbull that killed his cousin last year, the Connecticut Post reports.
Christopher Belletzkie, 22, was charged with second-degree manslaughter with a motor vehicle and operating under the influence, according to the Connecticut Post. He was being held in lieu of $50,000 bond.
Belletzkie, 22, had a blood alcohol level of .191, more than twice the legal limit, when he crashed a 1997 Pontiac Firebird on Route 8 in Trumbull last September, according to police. Adam Ndreu, 30, was pronounced dead the scene.
Read the full story at Connecticut Post.
- 1 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 2 Search Of Long Island Sound Begins For Missing Boater From Fairfield
- 3 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island
- 4 Police: Ring's End Employee From Fairfield Charged $4,000 To Company Card
- 5 Norwalk Man Pleads Guilty To Vehicular Homicide In I-95 Crash