TRUMBULL, Conn. -- A Fairfield man was arrested Wednesday and charged with causing the vehicle crash in Trumbull that killed his cousin last year, the Connecticut Post reports.
Christopher Belletzkie, 22, was charged with second-degree manslaughter with a motor vehicle and operating under the influence, according to the Connecticut Post. He was being held in lieu of $50,000 bond.
Belletzkie, 22, had a blood alcohol level of .191, more than twice the legal limit, when he crashed a 1997 Pontiac Firebird on Route 8 in Trumbull last September, according to police. Adam Ndreu, 30, was pronounced dead the scene.
Read the full story at Connecticut Post.
- 1 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Fairfield On Wednesday
- 3 Fairfield Police Chief MacNamara Injured After Squad Car Is Rear-Ended
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 5 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm