TRUMBULL, Conn. -- A Fairfield man was arrested Wednesday and charged with causing the vehicle crash in Trumbull that killed his cousin last year, the Connecticut Post reports.
Christopher Belletzkie, 22, was charged with second-degree manslaughter with a motor vehicle and operating under the influence, according to the Connecticut Post. He was being held in lieu of $50,000 bond.
Belletzkie, 22, had a blood alcohol level of .191, more than twice the legal limit, when he crashed a 1997 Pontiac Firebird on Route 8 in Trumbull last September, according to police. Adam Ndreu, 30, was pronounced dead the scene.
Read the full story at Connecticut Post.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Injured Driver Pulled From Early Morning Wreck In Fairfield
- 3 Tree Worker Injured After More Than 40-Foot Fall In Fairfield
- 4 Police: Fairfield Man Charged With Assaulting Mother's Boyfriend, 66
- 5 Waterbury Woman Killed By Train In Fairfield Identified