TRUMBULL, Conn. -- A Fairfield man was arrested Wednesday and charged with causing the vehicle crash in Trumbull that killed his cousin last year, the Connecticut Post reports.
Christopher Belletzkie, 22, was charged with second-degree manslaughter with a motor vehicle and operating under the influence, according to the Connecticut Post. He was being held in lieu of $50,000 bond.
Belletzkie, 22, had a blood alcohol level of .191, more than twice the legal limit, when he crashed a 1997 Pontiac Firebird on Route 8 in Trumbull last September, according to police. Adam Ndreu, 30, was pronounced dead the scene.
Read the full story at Connecticut Post.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Gas Line Ruptured, Homes Evacuated On Fairfield Beach Road
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Open Houses In Fairfield This Weekend
- 5 Southport Students Win National Awards At History Day Contest