TRUMBULL, Conn. -- A Fairfield man was arrested Wednesday and charged with causing the vehicle crash in Trumbull that killed his cousin last year, the Connecticut Post reports.
Christopher Belletzkie, 22, was charged with second-degree manslaughter with a motor vehicle and operating under the influence, according to the Connecticut Post. He was being held in lieu of $50,000 bond.
Belletzkie, 22, had a blood alcohol level of .191, more than twice the legal limit, when he crashed a 1997 Pontiac Firebird on Route 8 in Trumbull last September, according to police. Adam Ndreu, 30, was pronounced dead the scene.
Read the full story at Connecticut Post.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Police Track Down Suspect After Southport Residents Interrupt Home Burglary
- 3 Fairfield Appoints Committee To Investigate Election Day Mishaps
- 4 Fairfield Man Sentenced 18 Months In Prison For Tax Evasion
- 5 Fairfield Police Charge Bridgeport Man With Stealing From Grandparents