FAIRFIELD, Conn. – A Fairfield man was charged with selling prescription drugs out of his home and around the Greater Bridgeport area, police say.
The Fairfield Police Narcotics Unit had been investigating Timothy Andrews, 54, of Garden Drive for about two months before his arrest Oct. 25, according to police reports. Investigators said Andrews sold large amounts of prescription medications in the Fairfield area.
Andrews also sold medications to undercover police officers on several occasions, according to the police report. Police found more than 500 pills in his Fairfield home during a search last month, police say.
Andrews was charged with three counts of illegal sales of narcotics, three counts of possession of narcotics within 1,500 feet of a school, and one count each of failure to keep drugs in their original containers and possession of a weapon in a motor vehicle, all felonies. He pleaded not guilty to the charges Nov. 5 in Bridgeport Superior Court.
- 1 Man Found Dead In Car At Fairfield Elks Club
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Fairfield
- 4 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 5 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place