FAIRFIELD, Conn. – A Fairfield man was charged with driving under the influence last week after injuring himself in a motorcycle accident in October, police say.
Curtis Cocco, 42, of Rodgers Road was hurt in a single-vehicle crash Oct. 20 on the Post Road, according to police reports. Cocco told police while being treated that his motorcycle’s back wheel had slid out from underneath him, causing him to lost control, police say.
Cocco was taken to St. Vincent’s Medical Center in Bridgeport at the time for minor injuries. His medical records showed his blood alcohol content was above the legal limit, according to police reports.
Cocco was arrested on a warrant Saturday and charged with driving under the influence. He was released after posting a $500 bond, and is due in court Dec. 3.
- 1 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Judge Orders Sex Assault Trial For Ex-Fairfield Teacher
- 5 Big Crowds Turn Out For Fairfield's Memorial Day Parade