FAIRFIELD, Conn. – A Fairfield man was charged with driving under the influence last week after injuring himself in a motorcycle accident in October, police say.
Curtis Cocco, 42, of Rodgers Road was hurt in a single-vehicle crash Oct. 20 on the Post Road, according to police reports. Cocco told police while being treated that his motorcycle’s back wheel had slid out from underneath him, causing him to lost control, police say.
Cocco was taken to St. Vincent’s Medical Center in Bridgeport at the time for minor injuries. His medical records showed his blood alcohol content was above the legal limit, according to police reports.
Cocco was arrested on a warrant Saturday and charged with driving under the influence. He was released after posting a $500 bond, and is due in court Dec. 3.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Snow Flurries, Hail Fall In Fairfield; Patchy Frost Likely Overnight
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report