FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Officers were called to a home on Woodhouse Road on Thursday afternoon, Aug. 7, on a report of a husband and wife fighting in their driveway over allegations of cheating, Fairfield police said.
According to police, Lindsay Walsh, 29, of Fairfield, and her estranged husband, Jonathan Walsh, 30, of Trumbull, were charged with disorderly conduct after an argument turned physical in the driveway of her home.
The police report says that Jonathan confronted Lindsay, while in the house with their two children and Lindsay's brother and his girlfriend, about having proof that she was cheating on him. Police say that when officers arrived, the argument was over, and they found Jonathan sitting in the driveway.
Jonathan Walsh had a protective order against Lindsay Walsh, which, police said, ordered her to not harass, argue or fight with Jonathan and their children.
Everyone involved declined medical attention, police said.
Jonathan Walsh was charged with disorderly conduct and released on a promise to appear in court on Friday, Aug. 8.
Lindsay Walsh was charged with disorderly conduct, violation of a protective order and third-degree assault. She was held on $25,000 bond and given a court date of Friday, Aug. 8.
- 1 9 Fairfield Middle Schoolers Treated For Minor Injuries After Bus Accident
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Fairfield Skies On Sunday
- 3 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Bridgeport House Painter Charged In Burglary Of Fairfield Home