FAIRFIELD, Conn. - A Bridgeport man is accused of leaving Fairfield Wine and Spirits with eight bottles of vodka hidden in his pants late Wednesday night, police said.
The suspect, Harrison Conley, 35, went into the store with the intent of stealing vodka, police said.
But as Conley was fleeing the area, one of the 750-milliliter bottles of Ciroc Vodka broke, police said.
The total value of the stolen vodka was just under $272, police said.
Conley was charged with sixth-degree larceny and released on a written promise to appear before being taken to the hospital for evaluation.
- 1 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Fairfield On Wednesday
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Fairfield Skies On Sunday
- 4 Fairfield Police Chief MacNamara Injured After Squad Car Is Rear-Ended
- 5 Fairfield Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday