FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Fairfield police were called to the BJ's Wholesale Club on Saturday after receiving a call that a man had shoved a woman in the parking lot, police said.
When officers arrived they found Jaime Montes-Santos, 34, of Bridgeport, arguing with his girlfriend, police said.
According to witness reports, Montes-Santos and his girlfriend had been having a verbal argument when he shoved and assaulted her in the parking lot. Police say the argument was over her moving out.
Montes-Santos was charged with breach of peace and third-degree assault and was held on $5,000 bond. He was taken to court Monday morning. No information regarding his court appearance was available.
- 1 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 4 Teen Charged With Reckless Driving In Crash That Injured Warde Student
- 5 Fairfield Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up