FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Fairfield police were called to the BJ's Wholesale Club on Saturday after receiving a call that a man had shoved a woman in the parking lot, police said.
When officers arrived they found Jaime Montes-Santos, 34, of Bridgeport, arguing with his girlfriend, police said.
According to witness reports, Montes-Santos and his girlfriend had been having a verbal argument when he shoved and assaulted her in the parking lot. Police say the argument was over her moving out.
Montes-Santos was charged with breach of peace and third-degree assault and was held on $5,000 bond. He was taken to court Monday morning. No information regarding his court appearance was available.
- 1 Man Found Dead In Car At Fairfield Elks Club
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 Jupiter, Venus Forming Unusual Sight In Fairfield Sky