FAIRFIELD, Conn. - After receiving an anonymous tip, Fairfield officers arrested a Bridgeport man on charges of selling marijuana in town, police said.
Officers were told that 27-year-old Gerald Host was selling marijuana in his Bridgeport neighborhood and frequently in Fairfield, police said. A two-month-long investigation was conducted before detectives arrested Host, police said.
Working with Bridgeport police officers, Fairfield detectives located Host at his home on Bennet Street in Bridgeport and found a large quantity of marijuana packaged for sale as well as scales and glass pipes in the residence, police said.
Police charged Host with possession of drug paraphernalia, possession with intent to sell, possession of more than 4 ounces of marijuana and possession with in 1,500 feet of a school.
Host was released on $5,000 bond and given a court date of March 14.
- 1 Fairfield Student Reported Missing At Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Police: Fairfield Student Found With 11 Grams Of Psychedelic Mushrooms
- 4 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation