FAIRFIELD, Conn. - After receiving an anonymous tip, Fairfield officers arrested a Bridgeport man on charges of selling marijuana in town, police said.
Officers were told that 27-year-old Gerald Host was selling marijuana in his Bridgeport neighborhood and frequently in Fairfield, police said. A two-month-long investigation was conducted before detectives arrested Host, police said.
Working with Bridgeport police officers, Fairfield detectives located Host at his home on Bennet Street in Bridgeport and found a large quantity of marijuana packaged for sale as well as scales and glass pipes in the residence, police said.
Police charged Host with possession of drug paraphernalia, possession with intent to sell, possession of more than 4 ounces of marijuana and possession with in 1,500 feet of a school.
Host was released on $5,000 bond and given a court date of March 14.
- 1 New Owners Turn Fairfield Circle Inn Into A Beach Retreat
- 2 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 3 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 4 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 5 Teen Charged With Reckless Driving In Crash That Injured Warde Student