FAIRFIELD, Conn. - After a yearlong investigation involving several other towns, the Fairfield police charged a Trumbull woman in connection with a burglary on Redding Road last November.
On Wednesday, police in Seymour charged Diana Siconolfi, 24, in connection with several burglaries across Seymour, Shelton, Trumbull, Orange and Fairfield.
According to the report from Fairfield police, Siconolfi had been involved in the theft of an iPad valued at $500 and jewelry valued at more than $1,000 from a Redding Road home in November 2012.
Fairfield police charged Siconolfi with third-degree larceny and released her on $1,000 bond. She is due in court on Aug. 22.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Fairfield
- 3 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 4 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7