FAIRFIELD, Conn. - After a yearlong investigation involving several other towns, the Fairfield police charged a Trumbull woman in connection with a burglary on Redding Road last November.
On Wednesday, police in Seymour charged Diana Siconolfi, 24, in connection with several burglaries across Seymour, Shelton, Trumbull, Orange and Fairfield.
According to the report from Fairfield police, Siconolfi had been involved in the theft of an iPad valued at $500 and jewelry valued at more than $1,000 from a Redding Road home in November 2012.
Fairfield police charged Siconolfi with third-degree larceny and released her on $1,000 bond. She is due in court on Aug. 22.
- 1 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Fairfield On Wednesday
- 3 Fairfield Police Chief MacNamara Injured After Squad Car Is Rear-Ended
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 5 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm