FAIRFIELD, Conn. - After a yearlong investigation involving several other towns, the Fairfield police charged a Trumbull woman in connection with a burglary on Redding Road last November.
On Wednesday, police in Seymour charged Diana Siconolfi, 24, in connection with several burglaries across Seymour, Shelton, Trumbull, Orange and Fairfield.
According to the report from Fairfield police, Siconolfi had been involved in the theft of an iPad valued at $500 and jewelry valued at more than $1,000 from a Redding Road home in November 2012.
Fairfield police charged Siconolfi with third-degree larceny and released her on $1,000 bond. She is due in court on Aug. 22.
- 1 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Judge Orders Sex Assault Trial For Ex-Fairfield Teacher
- 4 Big Crowds Turn Out For Fairfield's Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report