FAIRFIELD, Conn. - After a yearlong investigation involving several other towns, the Fairfield police charged a Trumbull woman in connection with a burglary on Redding Road last November.
On Wednesday, police in Seymour charged Diana Siconolfi, 24, in connection with several burglaries across Seymour, Shelton, Trumbull, Orange and Fairfield.
According to the report from Fairfield police, Siconolfi had been involved in the theft of an iPad valued at $500 and jewelry valued at more than $1,000 from a Redding Road home in November 2012.
Fairfield police charged Siconolfi with third-degree larceny and released her on $1,000 bond. She is due in court on Aug. 22.
- 1 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 2 Search Of Long Island Sound Begins For Missing Boater From Fairfield
- 3 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island
- 4 Police: Ring's End Employee From Fairfield Charged $4,000 To Company Card
- 5 Norwalk Man Pleads Guilty To Vehicular Homicide In I-95 Crash