FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Fairfield Police are asking for your help finding three theft suspects. Investigators have released these photos taken from security cameras. Anyone who can identify the people pictured should contact the Fairfield Police.
The first photo was taken in the Fairfield University library Tuesday afternoon about 4:20 p.m. A student at the college left an Apple MacBook unattended in the library, and later reported it missing. Security video shows the man walking up to the computer, placing it in a backpack and walking away.
The man also fits the description of a suspect in a similar theft at Sacred Heart University’s library Wednesday. In that case another Apple laptop was stolen from a table just minutes after its owner left it. Anyone with information on the man in the photo should contact Detective Peter Bravo at 203-254-4840 or email@example.com, and reference case file No.12-31424.
The other two photos are of suspects in a shoplifting case at Apricot Lane on Post Road on Sept. 21. The two entered the store at separate times, each carrying a large bag. One woman distracted a store employee while the other walked out with 18 pairs of jeans, with a total value of $3,114.
The two are also suspected in a similar theft at the store six months ago. Anyone who might be able to identify the women should call the Fairfield Police Detective Bureau at 203-254-4840, and reference case file No. 12-30033.
- 1 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 2 Police: No Suspects In Bomb Threat Made At Seagrape, Inn At Fairfield Beach
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Fairfield's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Fairfield Man Arrested After Strangling Girlfriend While She Was Driving