FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Fairfield Police are looking for three suspects who robbed the Fairfield County Credit Union on Black Rock Turnpike on Monday afternoon, Jan. 27.
Police say that the three suspects arrived at the credit union in a blue, 1996 Buick Century 4-door that was later found to be stolen from Trumbull Avenue in Bridgeport that morning.
Of the three men, one stayed in the car, while the other two went into the credit union. One showed a handgun and demanded money from the teller. He took an undisclosed amount of cash before the three fled on Black Rock Turnpike towards I-95.
The car has Connecticut plates 136-XYB, and has not yet been recovered.
Descriptions of the suspects were incomplete.
Officers from surrounding towns were notified through the State Police Hot Line. Fairfield Detectives processed the scene at the bank, interviewed bank employees and witnesses. There were no injuries.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Fairfield Detective Bureau at 203-254-4800.
- 1 9 Fairfield Middle Schoolers Treated For Minor Injuries After Bus Accident
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Fairfield Skies On Sunday
- 3 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Bridgeport House Painter Charged In Burglary Of Fairfield Home