FAIRFIELD, Conn. – A Fairfield woman was charged with rubbing dog feces on car door handles as retaliation for parking on her street, according to police reports.
A woman reported that dog feces had been smeared on the driver’s side door handle of her car while it was parked on New England Avenue Tuesday. The woman said the same thing had happened a few days earlier, on Dec. 14.
Police interviewed residents on the street, including Kimberly Ann Porter, 23. Porter initially told police her car had been vandalized also, but the officer found dust on her door handle, according to the police report. She had been holding a dog during their interview, and there was a bag containing dog feces in her garbage, police say.
Porter then came clean, according to the police report, and told officers she was punishing commuters who park on her street instead of the lot at the Fairfield Metro Train station, police say.
She was charged with third-degree criminal mischief, a misdemeanor, and released on a promise to appear in court Jan. 8.
- 1 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Fairfield On Wednesday
- 3 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 4 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola