FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield woman accused of having sex with a 15-year-old boy from a New Canaan church group she led pleaded not guilty to second-degree sexual assault on Thursday, April 10, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Morgan Frawley, 25, was arrested in October and accused of exchanging sexually explicit text messages and photos with the boy, who was part of her youth group at the Congregational Church of New Canaan.
In January, Frawley was approved for accelerated rehabilitation, which could expunge the charges against her provided she meets the requirements of her probation, the Stamford Advocate reported.
The case will continue in Norwalk Superior Court on Tuesday, April 29, the Stamford Advocate said.
- 1 Fairfield Business Falls Victim To UI Scam; Police Expecting Similar Crimes
- 2 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 4 Keep An Eye On Your Purse; Fairfield Police Show How Easy It Is To Steal
- 5 3 Men Plead Guilty To Kidnapping, Jewelry Store Robbery In Fairfield