FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield woman accused of having sex with a 15-year-old boy from a New Canaan church group she led pleaded not guilty to second-degree sexual assault on Thursday, April 10, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Morgan Frawley, 25, was arrested in October and accused of exchanging sexually explicit text messages and photos with the boy, who was part of her youth group at the Congregational Church of New Canaan.
In January, Frawley was approved for accelerated rehabilitation, which could expunge the charges against her provided she meets the requirements of her probation, the Stamford Advocate reported.
The case will continue in Norwalk Superior Court on Tuesday, April 29, the Stamford Advocate said.
- 1 National Weather Service: Fairfield's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 4 Fairfield Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Fairfield To Celebrate 375th Anniversary With Grand Gala