FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield woman accused of having sex with a 15-year-old boy from a New Canaan church group she led pleaded not guilty to second-degree sexual assault on Thursday, April 10, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Morgan Frawley, 25, was arrested in October and accused of exchanging sexually explicit text messages and photos with the boy, who was part of her youth group at the Congregational Church of New Canaan.
In January, Frawley was approved for accelerated rehabilitation, which could expunge the charges against her provided she meets the requirements of her probation, the Stamford Advocate reported.
The case will continue in Norwalk Superior Court on Tuesday, April 29, the Stamford Advocate said.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 3 Fairfield Gas Station Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Help ID'ing Suspect
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Fairfield
- 5 United Illuminating Repairs Power Outages In Fairfield After Storm