FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield woman accused of having sex with a 15-year-old boy from a New Canaan church group she led pleaded not guilty to second-degree sexual assault on Thursday, April 10, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Morgan Frawley, 25, was arrested in October and accused of exchanging sexually explicit text messages and photos with the boy, who was part of her youth group at the Congregational Church of New Canaan.
In January, Frawley was approved for accelerated rehabilitation, which could expunge the charges against her provided she meets the requirements of her probation, the Stamford Advocate reported.
The case will continue in Norwalk Superior Court on Tuesday, April 29, the Stamford Advocate said.
- 1 New Owners Turn Fairfield Circle Inn Into A Beach Retreat
- 2 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 3 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 4 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 5 Teen Charged With Reckless Driving In Crash That Injured Warde Student